Please join us on Saturday, October 27th for a Helping Without Hurting Seminar! This seminar is based on the paradigm-shifting book When Helping Hurts and will be presented by co-author of the book Dr. Brian Fikkert. This seminar is hosted by the Hope Foundation and Second Presbyterian Church – Mission Memphis.
What to Expect
Engage with the core principles of When Helping Hurts along with its author. The morning session of the day gives an overview of the core ideas of the book and the afternoon viagra sans ordonnance sessions dig deeper into practical steps for helping the poor whether ministering in North America or the Majority World. Reconsider how you help the poor and be encouraged in how your church or ministry can practically move forward in empowering those whom you help.
Who Should Attend
- Pastors, elders, and deacons
- Church ministry leaders and volunteers: mercy ministry, benevolence committee leaders, food pantry volunteers
- Missions committee members
- Missionaries and short-term missions teams
- Relief and development agency staff
- Christian donors thinking strategically about their generosity toward agencies helping the poor internationally and locally
For more information please visit the Helping Without Hurting Seminar webpage.
We hope to see you at Second Pres on Saturday, October 27th.